Hello Direct is a growing and exciting company! We are fast-paced, creative, and employees say they are proud to work here.
Hello Direct is hiring
We are growing and looking to add part time and full time positions! We are looking for talented sales people for both our Inbound department and our Account Executive group.
Position : Account Executive
Summary / Overview
The primary focus of the Account Executive is to identify and capture new sales opportunities in a call center sales environment. Responsible for identifying leads, qualifying leads, completing needs analysis, generating quotes and closing sales. Excellent communication skills including active listening, needs assessment and problem solving skills are vital to this position. The Account Executive must work collaboratively with Sales and Support Functions to create outstanding customer experiences.
Responsibilities and end results
Make outbound customer calls to qualify and close sales; drive revenue and gross margin targets, while maintaining personal / departmental targeted metrics
- Meet daily and monthly metrics as well as any other metrics defined by sales management
- Identify new leads
- Qualify leads; present the product and value proposition; create quotes; close business
- Educate prospects/customers on appropriate technical options and solutions
- Be accountable for accurate and comprehensive sales planning and forecasting
- Grow the business against a specific revenue and margin growth target, gaining 100% share of wallet for each customer
- Recommend products and solutions appropriate to customer needs. Active listening to uncover additional needs to up-sell, cross sell, and add-on to order value
- Review customers and customer buying trends on a regular basis
- Identify any prospects that have not closed and develop action plan to close
- Identify all adjacent seat/location opportunities at a prospect account
- Develop strong relationships with customers by becoming a telecommunications advisor and solutions provider such that the customer is willing to recommend others to the company
Qualifications and requirements
Education Level Completed:
- Associates Degree; Bachelor's preferred
- 3 - 5 years B2B Sales experience in a high call volume telesales environment
- Experience qualifying and opening new business
- Experience selling telecommunications and/or technology products preferred
- Experienced with sales processes, from needs analysis, to overcoming objections, to negotiation skills
- Proven Ability to learn about and sell technology products
- Mathematical skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages
- Language skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to develop effective written correspondence appropriate to audience. Ability to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of audiences. Ability to effectively present information and ideas orally and in writing to customers/clients and employees within the organization.
- Systems knowledge: Excel, Word, Outlook, Web, Navision (preferred); excellent keyboard skills; comfortable working with systems to execute daily work
Please send your resume or inquiries to email@example.com
Hello Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
April 16, 2014