The Polycom EagleEye Director changes the face of group video communications by enabling close-up views of every speaker in a video conference, regardless of their location or the number of people in the room, with automated camera pan, tilt and zoom.
Furthermore, the EagleEye Director resolves the common problem in video conferencing of seeing all the participants during a meeting, but not being able to see facial expressions of the person talking. Now, by highlighting, zooming in, and framing active speakers, everyone can clearly see critical facial expressions and read the subtle body language which enables deeper engagement and more effective meetings.
Leveraging patent-pending technology, including voice triangulation, face finding, and an innovative dual-camera configuration, the EagleEye Director delivers breakthrough affordability in personalizing the telepresence experience for every group conference and enables richer communication and more productive meetings. With meeting participants no longer needing to worry about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to handle the remote control, they can spend 100% of their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue—their business.
The EagleEye Director ships ready to be used in conjunction with any of the Polycom HDX® series room telepresence systems and is simple to set up through a single cable connection. An array of seven microphones in the base of the unit allows the EagleEye Director to precisely locate voices in a variety of room shapes and sizes, making it the ideal solution for large conference rooms, class rooms, or board rooms.
- Game changing camera tracking solution enhances interaction and productivity.
- Makes meetings more productive — by automatically locating active speakers and through simultaneous voice triangulation and face-finding accurately crops their image on to the display.
- Makes training more engaging — for better retention of information, speeds user adoption, and delivers faster ROI through maximum ease of use and heightened meeting interaction.
- Ideal for a wide variety of rooms — from board rooms to class rooms, giving users an affordable telepresence experience without manual intervention.
- Installs quickly and easily — to any Polycom HDX room telepresence system with a single camera-to-codec connection.