It's a lot of phone for the money. Then again, it's from Panasonic…so it is a lot of phone, period. Designate one line for business calls and the other for personal. Or, patch in both for a 3-way call. Either way, you're ready to multi-task thanks to the hands-free speakerphone.
This 2-line speakerphone makes it easy to multi-task.
You'll want to forget about ordinary office phones when you try this speakerphone from Panasonic. First, it lets you take advantage of your office's dual phone lines. Set up the second line for your fax or 800 number, for example, and watch how easy it is to stay organized. Or have 3-way conversations using the phone's conferencing feature. Simply patch in both lines, and go!
Second, when you feel like talking hands free, you'll have not only the built-in speakerphone, you'll be able to plug in your favorite headset. See how easy it is to jot down ideas or access PC files while you talk!
All this is yours right out of the box:
- 2 Lines with 3-way conferencing help you make the most of your calls.
- Speakerphone allows everyone in the room to participate in the phone conversation.
- Headset compatibility means you can talk hands free whenever you choose. Just plug a headset into the 2.5 mm jack and you're ready!
- 16-Digit LCD readout shows you the number dialed, call duration, and operating modes at-a-glance. What a convenient way to manage your calls. There's even a built-in digital clock.
- Data port eliminates the need to switch phone lines back and forth when it's time to check e-mail or send a fax. With an extra port, your modem line is always plugged in and ready to go. Or, use it for a fax or answering machine.
- Lots of extras such as last number redial, hold, flash memory, pause, space-saving wall bracket, and more.
Before you order:
Requires 2-line installation from your telephone company.
Requires 2 AA batteries.
Contents: Base, handset, handset cord, line cords, wall-mount bracket, user's
manual, and one-year warranty.