Keep permanent recordings of important calls. Capture every word on your computer! Just plug this device in between your phone and sound card. Set it to record every call or activate it manually on specific calls. Then, use the included software to sort, play back, and even e-mail your audio files.
Document exactly what's said.
Avoid potential misunderstandings. Record important telephone conversations word-for-word—directly onto your computer. The Personal Call Logger makes it very easy. Just plug it into the mic port on your sound card, and into your phone. (If you have an analog phone, you'll connect it between the phone and the wall. If you have a digital phone, you'll connect it between the phone and the handset.) Then load the software onto your system from the CD.
You're set to record negotiations, agreements, sales transactions, and any other business you handle by phone. The software time/date stamps each recording, and allows you to manage your stored audio files. You can instantly replay any recording. Sort your collection of recordings however you like. E-mail a recording so someone else can listen to it. Transfer or copy recordings (onto a CD, for example) to keep in your permanent archives.
- Simple connection takes just minutes.
- Included software allows you to manage recording. You can elect to record every call, or just select one. And you can replay, sort, e-mail, transfer, and copy files very easily.
- Unlimited capacity is available as you transfer older files to other media, and always have space for new recordings on your PC.
- Caller ID internet-lookup capability lets you seek out a caller's name and address by simply clicking on any recording.
- Digital/analog phone compatibility means the Personal Call Logger will work with whichever type of phone you have.
Pentium PC or better
Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/Me/XP
Free microphone port