AT&T TL88002 Accessory Cordless Handset
AT&T TL88002 cordless accessory handset with caller ID/call waiting
- 2-line operation - Dial and receive calls on two different phone lines.
- Handset speakerphone - Allows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
- Caller ID/call waiting—50 name and number caller ID history - Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls.
- High-contrast backlit LCD and lighted keypad - Easy-to-read LCD on the cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
- DECT 6.0 digital technology - AT&T's DECT 6.0 products provide unsurpassed range and clarity thanks to a unique antenna design and noise-filtering technology. This means phones that perform up to 45 percent better than the competition in lab tests—and the confidence you can take a call in the basement, backyard or garage without sacrificing exceptional sound quality.
- Accessory handset only - Requires a TL88102 or TL88202 to operate
Expand your office communication with this AT&T TL88002 accessory handset.
It is easy to install and program, and it includes numerous features.
Charger for cordless handset with power adapter installed
Belt clip for cordless handset
Battery for cordless handset
Battery compartment cover
Standby Time: Up to 168 h
Technology : Nickel metal hydride
ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
Additional Functions: Built-in clock, Intercom
Call Services: Call Hold, Call Transfer, Call Waiting, Caller ID, Message Waiting Capability, Voice Mail
Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes
Conference Call Capability: Yes
Caller ID Memory: 50 names & numbers
Dialed Calls Memory: 20
Cordless Phone Standard: DECT 6.0