ATT 2 Handset Answering System with CID
2 handset cordless answering system from AT&T
Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
Caller ID announce1
Screening calls has never been easier. The handset and base announce the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
No more shouting through the house—this system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with up to 4 units in your home.
HD audio with equalizer for customized audio
Choose from four preset audio profiles, or use the equalizer to personalize bass, treble and natural tones for your individual hearing needs.
Extra large display for easy viewing
Easy-to-read LCD on the cordless handset. High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted keypad also allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
- Unsurpassed range
- Extra large display for easy viewing
- Big buttons
- Caller ID/call waiting2 —50 name and number caller ID history
- Expandable up to 12 handsets (uses 80113 accessory handset)
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet mode
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Intercom between handsets and base unit
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 9 number speed dial
- Compatible with AT&T cordless headset5
- Voicemail waiting indicator2
- Quick access key for voicemail box
- Last 10 number redial
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Wall-mount bracket included
- Any key answer
- 14 minutes of digital recording3
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time stamp
1Use of caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
2Use of voicemail features requires a subscription from your telephone service provider.
3The actual recording time depends on individual message characteristics.