Procell Alkaline C Battery, 1.5 V - PC1400
Procell Alkaline C Battery
1.5 V - PC1400
- Procell Alkaline C industrial batteries are general purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid- and low-drain professional devices
- Examples of devices powered by Procell Alkaline C batteries: security pads, automatic faucets
- Reliable, long-lasting power
- Superior cell design (vs. prior Procell Alkaline C batteries)
- Follows ANSI and IEC battery standards
- Packaged in bulk and individually date-coded for effective inventory management
- Used by manufacturers around the world, and designed in collaboration with manufacturers
Procell Alkaline C 1.5 V industrial batteries are for general purpose, ideal for powering mid- and low-drain professional devices, such as security keypads and automatic faucets.
These are reliable, long-lasting C PC1400 batteries.
They are manufactured using superior cell design to ensure high-quality cell construction.
Each battery comes with a "quality warranty."
Design, safety, manufacturing and qualification follows Procell's stringent battery standards. These batteries follow parts of ANSI and IEC battery standards
Click here for return policy information.
Key features: Reliable long, lasting performance; excellent resistance to corrosion, designed to meet all major quality, safety, and environmental standards
Safety: IEC 60086-5
Materials: Alkaline-manganese dioxide Procell battery; ANSI C 18.2M, Part-2
Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell World Class Continuous Improvement Program
Typical Applications: Security keypads, sensors, flushometers
Nominal Capacity: 8,100 mAh
Typical Voltage: 1.5 V
Typical Weight: 69 g (2.4 oz)
Typical Volume: 26.9 cm (1.6 inches)
Operating Temperature Range: negative 4 degreed F to 130 degrees F
Recommended Storage: 41 degrees F to 86 degrees F