Huddly GO Video Conferencing Camera w/ Yamaha Work From Home Speakerphone - White
Huddly GO Video Conferencing Camera w/ Yamaha Work From Home Speakerphone
- Huddly GO Key Features:
- High-quality scaling and dewarping
- 3D noise reduction
- Automatic white balance and color correction
- Optical aberration correction
- 4x digital zoom
- Low latency video processing
- Yamaha YVC-200 Key Features:
- 360 degrees pickup range
- Maximum 88dB loud speaker volume
- Multiple connection options to laptop, phone, or tablet by USB, Bluetooth or NFC
- Power through rechargeable battery for complete portability up to 10 hours or longer through USB connection
- Multi-platform compatibility for Mac OS, PC, and Android
- Connect and collaborate easily to your preferred conference application
- Stylish design
- Headset outlet for private listening
- User-friendly touch sensor buttons
In today's climate of growing remote work and a rise in the popularity of video conferencing and audio conferencing systems, the need for high-quality virtual interactions is higher than ever before.
Both innovators in this space, Huddly and Yamaha have partnered to provide a convenient "work-from-home" kit for video conferencing.
Those that split their time between home and office or frequently travel will enjoy the portability of these video conferencing devices, as they are small and lightweight.
The Yamaha YVC-200 includes professional features including adaptive echo cancellation, automatic gain control, and Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) which can distinguish the human voice over background noise.
It supports both a wired USB connection or Bluetooth wireless. The Huddly GO is a 16 MP 720 HD 16:9 video conferencing camera with an ultra-wide 150-degree viewing angle. Features including dynamic light optimization, a six-element glass lens, and digital pan/tilt/zoom provide a superior user experience: all in a compact package that fits in the palm of your hand.
Click here for return policy information.
- 16 Megapixels 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
- 720p HD @ 30 fps
- 16:9 aspect ratio output
- UVC 1.1 Plug & Play Compatible
- MJPEG, YUV 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 support over USB 3
- MJPEG support over USB 2
GO Connection Types:
- USB Type-C connector
- SuperSpeed USB 3
- HighSpeed USB 2*
- Power requirement 5V 900mA
- Ultra-wide angle glass optics
- Horizontal field of view 120?
- Vertical field of view 90?
- Diagonal field of view 150?
- f/2.8 aperture
GO Hardware Specifications:
- High-performance video processing engine
- Embedded mounting hinge
- Camera tripod mount
GO Color: Matte Gray
YVC-200Recommended use: up to 4 people
Interfaces: USB 2.0 Full Speed, Bluetooth, NFC, 3.5mm headset jack
- USB: Computer running Windows or Mac OS
- Bluetooth: Smartphone running Android or iOS
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (Continuous usage time, approximately 10 hours, 3.6V/2250mAh/8.1Wh (typ.))
- USB-powered, USB power adapter (commercial)
Maximum power consumption: 2.5 W
Dimensions: 140 W x 43 H x 140 D mm
Weight: 0.28 kg (0.6 lbs)
- Temp 32 – 104 F
- Humidity 20 – 85% (no condensation)
Microphone: Omnidirectional mic x 1, 360-degree coverage
Speaker: 45 mm Full range speaker x 1
Volume: Momentary maximum 88dB (0.5m)
- For sound pickup: 150 Hz to 16,000 Hz
- For playback: 200 Hz to 16,000 Hz
Signal processing: Adaptive echo canceller, noise reduction, automatic gain control, Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD)
Radio Interface standard: FCC, VCCI Class B
Environment: RoHS compliant
Warranty: 2 years