Poly VVX 250 IP Desk Phone
Poly VVX® 250 Business IP Phone
Four-line, basic IP desk phone with color display
The Polycom® VVX® 250 business IP desk phone is a high quality, four-line, IP phone that delivers reliable performance and an enterprise grade sound quality. It is ideal for knowledge workers, cubicle workers who need the high-quality features that today’s modern business environment demands.
Industry’s best audio
The VVX 250 offers both Polycom® HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
HD Voice delivers superior, high definition sound quality through industry leading, advanced voice processing capabilities. The Polycom’s exclusive Polycom Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
Intuitive user interface
The VVX 250 combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design and an intuitive user interface that together reduce the time spent learning new features and functions. The VVX 250 improves personal productivity by offering end users easy access to the most frequently used call functions, such as directory, hold/resume and transfer.
Easy deployment and administration
The Polycom VVX 250 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool makes the installation of the VVX 250 a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision large numbers of phones throughout the entire organization. The VVX 250 phones are easy to deploy and administer for Service Providers and IT staff via broad, standards based, open APIs.
- Make more natural and life-like calls with Polycom HD Voice
- 2.8” color display: an engaging experience offering visual information at a glance
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports offer cost savings and performance benefits
- USB port enables users to move data around more quickly
- Integrates with more than 60 industry leading call control platforms
- Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 250 phones easy to administer, a breeze to upgrade and maintain throughout their entire lifecycle
Click here for return policy information.
- Desk Stand/Wall Mount Bracket
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) Cable—CAT-5E
- Setup Sheet
|User interface features:|
|Headset and handset compatibility:|
|Call handling features:|
|Weight:||Carton weight: 0.890kg (1.96 lbs)|
|Warranty:||One (1) year|