Polycom VVX 450 Business 12-Line IP Phone
Poly VVX 450 Business IP Phone
12-line Color IP Desk Phone
When you want the best small business phone system for your money, the Poly VVX 450 Business IP Phone is a great option: go pro without the price tag. The VVX 450 allows you to handle high-volume calls in a snap, and setup and integration is easy.
- 12 line keys support both your lines and autodial or contact keys. 4 soft keys are context sensitive, providing easy-to-find features like transfer, conference, and call park while on a call.
- A large 4.3" backlit color display shows all your lines and necessary info.
- 4-way navigation cluster with a center select key and a 12-key dialpad with controls for mute, speaker, and headset volume.
- Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic fence technology provide voice clarity and eliminate noise and distractions. The full duplex speakerphone is equipped with Acoustic Clarity technology that brings the audio experience as close as possible to being in the same room.
- The Poly VVX 450 has two USB ports to connect a headset and enable WiFi (with optional WiFi dongle) and easily change your screensaver.
- An RJ9 and Electronic Hook Switch are supported and have additional call, mute and volume controls synced from the headset. (Headset not included.)
- There are two high-speed 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with an integrated switch that allow LAN connection from your phone. It also allows a passthrough connection to your PC.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) reduces the cable clutter on your desktop by eliminating the need for a separate power adapter.
Click here for return policy information.
- VVX 450 Console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable—CAT-5E
- Desk Stand
- Setup Sheet
|Manufacturer:||Poly (formerly Plantronics and Polycom)|
|Model:||VVX 450 12-line IP Phone; Model # 2200-48840-025|
|User Interface Features:|
|Headset & Handset Compatibility:|
|Call Handling Features:|
|Open Application Platform:|
|Network and Provisioning:|
|Approvals:||FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; ICES-003 Class B; EN55032 Class B; CISPR32 Class B; VCCI Class B; EN55024; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; NZ Telepermit; UAE TRA; Russia CU ***; Brazil ANATEL ***; Australia RCM; South Africa ICASA ***; Saudi Arabia CITC; China CCC ***; RoHS Compliant; TAA (*** Planned compliance and localization)|
|Safety:||UL 60950-1/62368-1; CE Mark; CAN/CSA C22.2 No 60950-1/62368-1-1; EN 60950-1/62368-1; IEC 60950-1/62368-1; AS/NZS 60950-1|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to +70° C (-40 to +160° F)|
|Weight:||Carton weight: 1.043kg (2.23 lbs)|
|Warranty:||One (1) year with manufacturer|