Polycom Studio USB Video Bar
Polycom Studio USB Video Bar for small rooms and huddle spacesUpgrade Your Small Rooms To Business Class Share
Polycom Studio combines business-class performance with simplicity for small rooms and huddle spaces. Our USB video bar makes connecting easier than ever, with plug-and-play functionality that works with nearly any video platform and any budget.
For Meeting Users
Many video conferences today are frustrating DIY experiences that result in lousy audio and video that don’t allow teams to see and hear everyone clearly.
Polycom Studio eliminates that frustration. Simple USB plug-and-play connectivity keeps technology in the background and provides a business-class solution to small room users. It just works!
Discover The Polycom Difference
With room-filling sound and pinpoint accurate microphones, Polycom Studio enables participants on both ends of your calls to hear and be heard clearly. Developed through decades of audio science, Polycom Studio has the best audio quality in its class, letting you experience meetings like you’re there in person. With intelligent features like Polycom Acoustic Fence and NoiseBlock, Polycom Studio automatically mutes and removes distracting background noises and other unwanted sounds.
Polycom Studio works with nearly any cloud-based video platform, giving you the confidence that it works for all your platforms of today or tomorrow.
Polycom Studio makes managing many huddle rooms a simple process that doesn’t require on-site, hands-on attention. Don’t waste your time running from room to room updating multiple systems for every new release of software—spend that time building great group collaboration experiences that your users will love.
Manageability (via Wi-Fi)
- Unit dimensions: 105mm x 700mm x 70mm = 4.2” x 27.3” x 2.8” (HxWxD) without stand, 156mm x 700 mm x 70mm = 6.2” x 27.3” x 2.8” (HxWxD) with stand
- Weight: 5lbs 2.6oz (2342g) without stand, 6lbs 4.7oz (2856g) with stand
- Remote control dimensions 183mm x 40mm x 19mm = 7.2” x 1.6” x .75” (HxWxD)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Support for standard audio and video device drivers: UAC 1.0 Audio, UVC 1.1/1.5 Video, HID 1.11
- 12VDC/5A @ 100~240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 120-degree FOV
- UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
- Automatic people framing & speaker tracking
- 5x zoom / EPTZ
- 2 camera presets
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Polycom NoiseBlock technology
- Polycom Acoustic Fence technology
- Mute/unmute controls
- Stereo microphones: 6-element beamforming microphone array, 12ft pickup range, 120Hz–16kHz frequency response
- Stereo speakers: 100Hz–20KHz frequency response, Output = 90dB @ 0.5m
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C port (with 2.0 compatibility)
- Power connector
- Optional external microphone
- 3.5mm stereo Audio In
- Kensington security lock
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking for manageability; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with any application that supports standard USB audio and video drivers, including but not limited to: Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom Certified, LogMeIn GoToMeeting®, BlueJeans Network, Google Hangouts™ communication platform, Amazon Chime, Cisco Webex®, VidyoDesktop™, Polycom RealPresence Desktop
- 802.1x support
- Certification management
Manageability (via Wi-Fi)
- Polycom Companion App (running on Win/Mac PC connected to device)
- Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager
- Polycom Device Management Service
- 1-year limited hardware warranty