Spectralink 84-Series 8440 Handset, Extended Battery
Spectralink 84-Series Handset, Extended Battery
Previously known as Spectralink 8440 Wireless Telephone
The Spectralink 84-Series handsets deliver on a fundamental need for enterprise-grade on-site voice mobility. Characterized by market-leading HD voice quality, durability, broad telephony and WLAN interoperability, the Spectralink 84-Series handsets deliver a reliable user experience and predictable return on investment. And with Spectralink VQO built into every 84-Series device, you get an engineered system that delivers superior voice quality. Spectralink VQO links seamlessly to access points using a proprietary, adaptive, algorithm. And only advanced, guided implementation by the Spectralink experts can ensure crystal-clear communication.
Click here for return policy information.
- 2.2 in. (55.9 mm)
- 240 x 320 resolution
- 65,000 color palette
- Four (4) context-sensitive softkey buttons
- Five-way navigation and select control
- Home & Back navigation keys
- Up/Down volume control
- Barcode reader (8453 handsets)
- Start and End Keys
- Message (voicemail) waiting
- Out of coverage
- Phone ringing
- Micro USB interface for wall charging and configuration
- 2.5mm connector for wired headset
- Enhanced – Up to 12 hrs talk time, 120hrs standby time May vary based on scanner, applications usage, screen brightness settings, etc.
- Drop/shock: MIL STD 810F, method 516.5 procedure IV
- Ingress protection standard: IP 64 per IEC 60529
- Rubberized molding
- Magnesium LCD mounting