WilsonPro Pro 1100 (75 Ohm)
Pro 1100 (75 Ohm)
Enhances cell coverage area up to 35,000 sq. ft.
Surprisingly powerful among its product category and price range, the WilsonPro Pro 1100 is part of WilsonPro's next generation professional-grade cell signal amplification technology.
Designed to reach far away cell towers, the Pro 1100 boasts a remarkable uplink power of up to 25 dBm and 15 dBm in downlink—roughly twice the power of competing amplifiers at its price point. With its built-in XDR technology, the Pro 1100 offers continuous connectivity in a 35,000 sq. ft. coverage area—never overloading or shutting down due to a strong outside cell signal.
For greater control and usability, the Pro 1100 utilizes a color LCD touch screen, allowing users to troubleshoot, assess performance, adjust the outside antenna, and turn bands on and off. Its modern, intuitive design makes for easier antenna connection and wall-mount installation.
5G Ready - WilsonPro cellular signal amplifiers will work for the next decade and beyond.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +25 dBm maximum uplink power, +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 35,000 sq. ft. with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Ability to turn off specific frequency bands
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- FCC-approved and compatible with all major US mobile carrier networks
Click here for return policy information.
- Pro 1100 (75 Ohm)
- 75 Ohm Wide Band Directional Antenna
- 4G Dome Antenna (75 Ohm)
- 75 ft. Black RG11 Low-Loss Coax (F Male to F Male)
- 50 ft. Black RG11 Low-Loss Coax (F Male to F Male)
- 2 ft. Black RG11 Low Loss Coax (F Male to F Male)
- Lightning Surge Protector (75 Ohm)
|Dimensions:||9 x 10 x 2 in|
|Frequency:||Band 4 1700/2100 MHz|
Band 12 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 25 1900 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
|Max Gain:||70 dB|
|Power:||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|