Jabra Engage 50 II Link USB-A MS Mono
Jabra Engage 50 II Link USB-A MS Mono
Over-the-head Corded Office Headset
A headset that’s got your back. With Engage 50 II, calls have more clarity, and customers enjoy an all-around better experience, thanks to our innovative Engage+ software. Make interactions more meaningful and effective with real-time call insights.
This headset has been designed with you in mind (you’re welcome). It’s light, but sturdy. Comfortable, but sleek. Wear it all day, without feeling like you’re wearing it at all. With an intelligent microphone system that makes sound clearer than ever before, there’s no better headset to help you make every customer your most satisfied customer yet.
It’s not rocket science. But it is very clever. A software system that can analyze conversations as they happen? Meet the Engage 50 II with innovative Engage+ software: the future of contact center headsets.
Engage+ delivers live on-screen pop-ups with guidance on factors affecting your customer’s call experience, including background noise, the position of your microphone, silence, and interruptions.¹
Customer call experience is improved in real-time (high fives all around). And onboarding, coaching, and retaining staff becomes a breeze, with meaningful data at your fingertips, giving insights that make your job easier, and sweeter.
Leading monitoring solutions have gone one step further and integrated our insightful call analytics with their solutions, extending their value by enabling you to access our call data together with other data within their monitoring solutions. This gives a much clearer view of the customer experience enabling you to pinpoint and address specific issues. Told you it was clever.
- Real-Time Call Insights: With Engage 50 II, calls become more effective, and customer call experience is instantly enhanced, thanks to innovative Engage+ software that provides valuable real-time insights, and on-screen guidance. This is a contact center headset that’s got your back.
- World Class Microphones: Engage 50 II features 3 high-quality microphones, working together to deliver clearer speech and incredible background noise cancellation, enabling speech-to-text functions to give spot-on call transcriptions.
- Light Weight and Comfortable: Ultra-lightweight, with cleverly designed angled ear cushions for the perfect fit, Engage 50 II stays comfortable, even for long periods. An innovative maze-shaped pattern inside each ear cup relieves pressure while fitting securely on the outer ear, helping you stay relaxed, and focused on your customer
- Tough and Flexible: We’ve stress tested everything from boom arm rotation to impact resistance, making Engage 50 II one tough contact center headset - ready to face anything a day in a contact center can throw at it, and built to last. And we’re so sure of it, that each headset comes with a 3-year warranty. Innovative, and built to last.
- Impressive Sound Quality: Make every conversation clearer, with noise-isolating earcups and advanced speaker technology that optimizes every word your customer says, even when there’s a lot of background noise to contend with. Focus on what matters, and block out the rest.
- Built-In Hearing Protection: With the Engage 50 II’s built-in, professional grade hearing protection capabilities, you can focus on your customer, safe in the knowledge that your hearing is well taken care of. Because healthy ears make for happy agents. And happy agents give great customer service.
- Cutting Edge Voice Technology: With our innovative signal processing algorithm, BalancedVoice™, dynamic range compression is used to bring out the soft parts of your customer’s voice, while reducing the loud parts. This brings better balance to every conversation, helping prevent call fatigue and improve productivity. Increased call efficiency, and perfect feedback scores (well, we can dream).
- Smart Ringer: With the adjustable, audible ringer on the Engage 50 II, you’ll always hear when you have a call coming in, even when you’re not wearing the headset. Perfect for trips to the kitchen on a work from home day. Total flexibility, and enhanced efficiency. Never stress about missing a call again.²
- Works With Everything: With the Engage 50 II, it’s easier to connect with your customers, as the headset is fully compatible with all leading contact center and Unified Communications (UC) platforms. There’s even integrated call control for Amazon Connect, Genesys Cloud CX, and NICE CXone when used with the control unit accessory³, and it’s certified for Google Meet and Zoom, making for seamless customer interactions across the board. Playing well with others always pays off.
- Built-In Busylight: Avoid costly and annoying interruptions, with the built-in busylight on the Engage 50 II, which shows anyone around when it’s not a great time to chat, and allows you to stay focused on your customer. Set clear boundaries, without saying a word.
¹ Free software download required. Integrations available for selected platforms. See Jabra.com/Engageplus for more details.
² SmartRinger only sounds when the headset is lying on a flat surface.
³Software may be needed for configuration. Refer to jabra.com/platforms for details
Click here for return policy information.
|Speaker max input power:||30 mW|
|Speaker bandwidth (music mode):||50Hz - 20000Hz|
|Speaker bandwidth (speak mode):||100Hz - 14000Hz|
|Microphone type:||3 x MEMS|
|Microphone bandwidth:||100Hz - 14000Hz|
|User hearing protection:||Jabra SafeTone™ 2.0, PeakStop 105, EU noise at work, G616, OSHA|
|Compatible software and/or apps:||Engage+, Jabra Direct, Jabra Xpress|
|LED features and functions:||Busylight, incoming call, Microsoft Teams notifications (SKU dependent)|
|Certifications and compliance:||Cisco, Unify, Microsoft Teams (SKU specific), Zoom, Google Meet, Amazon Chime|
|Form factor:||On-ear headband|