Jabra Engage 65 Mono Wireless Headset - Open Box
Jabra Engage 65 Wireless Headset
Mono - Open Box - NON RETURNABLEFeatures
- This headset features industry-leading professional wireless performance, and provides superior wireless connectivity at a range of up to 150m/490 ft.
- Experience crystal-clear calls: the wireless headset’s noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver the best sound, even in noisy offices.
- More talk time, less interruption—rely on up to 13 hours of talk time.
- This headset supports up to two devices simultaneously, so you can increase your availability for calls.
- The Jabra Engage Series enables up to 3 times as many people to work wirelessly in the same office space.
The Jabra Engage 65 Wireless headset has advanced levels of hearing protection, which is essential for heavy users, whether working from home or at the office.
PeakStop, Jabra’s sound protection technology, eliminates potentially harmful sound spikes.
The headset also features Intelligent Acoustic Shock protection, which also removes harmful sounds; and an additional feature, IntelliTone 2.0, maintains average sound levels below predefined thresholds throughout the day.
This item is non-returnable. Click here for return policy information.
Speaker frequency range: 40Hz-16kHz
Speaker bandwidth music mode: 40Hz-16kHz
Speaker bandwidth speak mode : 150 - 6.800Hz
Microphone type: Dual Microphone - ECM Uni-Directional and Analog MEMS system
Microphone frequency range: 100Hz-10KHz
Certifications: CE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL
Talk time (up to / hours): 13
Standby time: 52 (improves with use of power nap feature)
Charging time: 90 min
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): Micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for desk phone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
DECT : Yes