Laptop Link for Meeting Rooms
Logitech Swytch is a BYOM (bring your own meeting) laptop link for video conferencing in meeting rooms, linking a Windows® 10 laptop, MacBook®, or Chromebook to the room’s AV equipment with a single USB Type A or C connection.
Swytch works in rooms with a dedicated computer — including Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms — and in BYOM rooms equipped with only a conference camera and display. Simply connect Swytch to the laptop via USB and launch the desired application to enjoy broadcast-quality video and content sharing at up to 4K resolution.
With a one-cable laptop link to a meeting room’s AV devices, Logitech Swytch makes every room ready for any meeting.
- POWER DELIVERY - Never run out of power when hosting a video meeting: Swytch provides 60 watts of power to laptops that charge via USB-C.
- PLUG-AND-DISPLAY - Thanks to DisplayLink Plug-and-Display technology, a single connection is all you need for both USB devices and an HDMI display.
- FULL MOTION VIDEO + AUDIO - Display movies from a laptop on the room’s display and speakers, and shares full-motion video and audio into online meetings. Works with video conferencing services that support content sharing with audio
- WORKS WITH MOST LAPTOPS - Featuring both USB Type A and Type C connectors, Swytch works with Chromebooks and Windows® and Mac® laptops with USB 3.0.
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT - Monitor and manage Swytch, MeetUp, Rally, and other meeting room devices with Logitech Sync.
- DEPLOYMENT RESOURCES - From wiring diagrams to quick reference cards, a range of deployment resources simplify installation and make it easy to introduce Swytch to end users.
Click here for return policy information.
|Meeting Room Equipment
|Ports and Interfaces:
|Number of Meeting Room Displays:
|Maximum Resolution and Frame Rate, Display:
|Maximum Resolution and Frame Rate, Camera:
|Laptop Audio for Local Sharing:
|Laptop Audio for Online Meetings:
|Yes (with services that support content sharing with system audio)
|Remote monitoring and management via Logitech Sync
|Compatibility - Conference Cameras:
|Works with conference cameras that connect via USB, including Logitech Rally, MeetUp, and GROUP
|Compatibility - Room Solutions:
|Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, Also compatible with other room solutions that use USB-connected conference cameras and an HDMI-connected display