Poly Studio X70
Poly Studio X70
Video Bar for Large Conference Rooms
Poly Studio X70 is a beautifully engineered, premium video conference solution that combines AI-driven video with boardroom filling stereo sound for simply the best meeting experience available. With a sleek allin-one plug-and-play design, the Poly Studio X70 eliminates tangled cables and IT headaches while providing robust audio and video. There’s no PC required, either: Cloud video apps are built right in, offering familiar controls, and support for the leading cloud video services. And with Poly Lens, deployment, management and analytics are a breeze for IT.
Ready for the best damn meeting experience available? The Poly Studio X70 video bar combines stunning design with razor-sharp 4K video and boardroom-filling stereo that brings your large meeting rooms to life. Its all-in-one construction means you can trash all those annoying cables and stop bothering your IT people for help. And with its AI-driven video and audio experiences, the Poly Studio X70 turns any large-room video call into a hassle-free delight.
- Everyone in a large meeting space is captured in flawless life-like video through dual 4k cameras with 20-megapixel sensors that transition undetected between the wide-angle and narrow lenses.
- Crystal-clear, boardroom-filling audio from two-way stereo speakers, aluminum cone tweeters, and advanced bass ports.
- Enjoy a seamless native experience on all the leading cloud video apps — no PC or separate gateway required.
- Ensure everyone is seen clearly with Poly DirectorAIs pinpoint-accurate automatic framing technologies.
- Keep distracting noises and side conversations from interrupting your meetings with Poly NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies.
Click here for return policy information.
|Video Standards and Protocols:||H.264 AVC, H.264 High Profile, H.265|
|Video Input:||1x HDMI|
|Video Out:||2x HDMI, Touch display compatible|
|People Video Resolution:||4K, 30 fps (TX and RX) from 2048 Kbps, 1080p, 30 fps from 1024 Kbps, 720p, 30 fps from 512 Kbps|
|Content Video Resolution - Input:|
|Content Video Resolution - Output:|
|Content frame rate:||5–30 fps (up to 4K resolution at 15 fps in call)|