ScreenBeam 1100 Plus
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus
Wireless presentation and Unified Communications platform
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus with ScreenBeam Conference software wirelessly connects users to displays and room peripherals for flexible collaboration between in-room and remote meeting participants. It wirelessly connects the room camera, microphone and soundbar to the meeting host device providing the capabilities of expensive traditional room systems without the additional hardware or restrictions. Content on the room display can be easily shared to remote participants so everyone can be fully engaged. Meeting hosts can instantly launch a UC meeting using the web conferencing service of their choice. Using their personal device to drive the meeting eliminates contact with all room dongles, cables or tablets for a safe experience. Alternatively, ScreenBeam 1100 Plus can easily connect into a traditional UC room system or the room display in a non-UC room to add wireless display functionality.
When only wireless presentation is required, ScreenBeam provides app-free agnostic support for Windows, Apple and Chromebook devices. Users simply tap once to wirelessly present and markup content on in-room displays from their own device. It’s easy to connect both employees and guests with three separate network interfaces that keep guests off the company network. Administrators can breathe easy with three levels of security covering every point of the connection and included ScreenBeam CMS Enterprise multi-user, role-based monitoring and management solution.
- Wirelessly present from laptop, tablet or smartphone wirelessly
- Supports Bring Your Own Meeting with ScreenBeam Conference Technology
- Easily integrates with existing UC Room solutions
- Native wireless display eliminates apps and dongles
- Multi-network for employee and guest connections
- Multi-View and Quick Switch Modes for effective collaboration
- Windows 10 wireless inking and touch support with ScreenBeam Ghost Inking™
- Centrally manage receivers with multi-user and role-based access included
- Integrated HTML-based digital signage player
- Flexible in-room display sharing preference including HDMI input
Click here for return policy information.
|Resolution:||Up to 4K@30Hz|
|Ethernet:||10/100/1000-BASE-T RJ-45 LAN|
|Wireless:||Miracast and Local Wi-Fi Mode: 802.11ac dual-band 3x3 MIMO, Network Bridge: 802.11ac dual-band 2x2 MIMO|
|Protocol:||WPA2-PSK (AES), PEAP-MSCHAP V2, EAP-TLS|
|Interfaces:||1 x HDMI Input 2 x USB 2.0 Host Type-A 1 x HDMI Output 1 x USB 3.0 Host Type-A 1 x Analog 3.5mm audio Output 1 x DC Power Jack|