AT&T Corded Answering System With Backlit Display
AT&T CL2909 Corded Speakerphone with caller ID and call waiting
Speakerphone with caller ID/call waiting
- Corded digital answering system features speakerphone, Caller ID and call waiting
- Features an extra-large tilt display, extra-large buttons, an extra-loud ringer and visual ringer
- Includes 50-name/number Caller ID history, 25-name/number phonebook, and 10-number speed dial
- Answering system offers 25-minute digital recording time
- English/French/Spanish setup
- Extra-large Buttons. Extra-loud Ringer
Popular and affordable, AT&T corded telephones are designed for those who don't want hassles or frills, just a basic phone that's reliable and easy to use. Simple corded operation means you never have worry about misplacing a cordless handset, and sturdy construction means they're designed to last.
Corded, digital answering system features an extra-large tilt display for easy viewing, speakerphone, audio assist, extra-large buttons, an extra-loud ringer, visual ringer indication and Caller ID/Call Waiting. Speakerphone allows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people participate in the conversation.
Digital answering system: Digitally record up to 25 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. Also allows for instant playback, selective save or delete, and skipping or repeating messages from the handset and base.
Caller ID/call waiting: Allows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on call waiting.
Extra-large tilt display for easy viewing: Extra-large, easy-to-read LCD on the base tilts for best viewing angle. This feature provides a clear view of the incoming Caller ID or call history.
Extra-large buttons: Enlarged font and extra-large keys make the keypad easy to use. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.