Hello Direct is a leading supplier of business communication devices, for agencies, public sector, contact centers, enterprises and SMBs. Our core product line includes best-in-class Headsets, Audio & Video Conference Systems, Business Phone Systems, and Computer and other IT related solutions.
Hello Direct is a growing, fast-paced company. Join our team today!
Email Marketing Coordinator
Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director of Marketing and Emerging Technology
Direct Reports: None
Status: Full Time
Position Location: Call One, Inc. and Hello Direct Headquarters / Cape Canaveral, FL – Hybrid Work Model (Remote/In Office)
Call One, Inc. and Hello Direct is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for the scheduling, creation, execution, and analysis of email marketing programs. This position will maintain the email marketing calendar and execute against it as scheduled. In addition, the coordinator will work closely with all members of the marketing, sales, and vendor partner marketing teams to generate web traffic, increase sales, and/or achieve other objectives through email marketing. The Email Marketing Coordinator will run email programs from end to end, including planning, creative development, scheduling, trafficking assets, segmentation, testing, and analysis. This is a full-time position and reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and Emerging Technology.
- Work closely with members of the Call One, Inc. and Hello Direct and partner marketing teams to create and deliver compelling email communications for various audiences, including newsletters, product surveys, and sales promotions.
- Oversee daily email operations to ensure that emails are completed and deployed on time.
- Daily monitoring of campaign and delivery performance
- Segment email lists and develop systems for nurture campaigns to various audiences.
- Manage subscriber database to grow the email list and improve response.
- Assist the graphic design and web development teams in creating highly responsive and effective landing pages.
- Measure effectiveness of email marketing campaigns and monitor subscriptions to continually improve ROI from email marketing efforts.
- Assist in writing and editing content for email distribution.
- Analyze analytics and generate performance reports to add to the marketing dashboard.
- Log and monitor web development bugs effecting the email marketing program to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Gather and deliver Proof of Performance (PoP) reports to satisfy vendor Marketing Development Funding (MDF) requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years of email marketing experience – Bronto and Acoustic experience would be a plus
- Experience writing and editing email marketing content
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and email best practices
- Web analytics experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to drive actions
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management software - Netsuite experience would be a plus
- Willingness to learn and a passion for marketing and sales
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent verbal and composition ability, plus a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to operate and meet deadlines under pressure
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all inclusive.
Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Call One, Inc. and Hello Direct are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.