Cisco 522 Headset Stereo USB Wired
Cisco 522 Headset
Stereo USB Wired
- Vibrant sound for open workspaces
- Exceptional noise isolation, with all-day comfort
- Easy and intuitive setup experience: automatic software upgrades, diagnostic and metrics
- 3.5mm jack or USB wired for plug-and-play experience
- Single earpiece, with in-call indicator and USB adapter
- Less compatibility issues: Cisco headsets are designed for integrations with Cisco IP phones, Webex, and Jabber
Integrated serviceability: easy to deploy, manage and service with Cisco collaboration plugin headsets.
The Cisco 522 Stereo headset has exceptional microphone capturing with wide bandwidth sound, little signal noise and low distortion.
This headset was built with comfort in mind; it's designed to wear for extended periods of time and to reduce head fatigue.
Advanced ear design: Cisco's design creates a full and rich sound that makes video conferencing and collaboration easier, and music more enjoyable. The earcups feature efficient acoustic transducers and integrations.
In-call indicators: LED on the ear plate; simplified call controls; customized audio
Click here for return policy information.
Hearing protection: Yes; Acoustic spike protection from sounds over 118 dB
Microphone type: Electric condenser/ ECM
Microphone directionality: Unidirectional
Microphone frequency response: 150 to 6800 Hz
Speaker impedance: neg-90 ohms
Earpiece bandwidth: 50 Hz to 18 kHz
Maximum sound pressure: 118 dB
In-call presence indicator on ear plate: LED on ear plate
Warranty: 2-year limited liability warranty