Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module - 3.5" LCD
Simplify Communications While Extending Investment with Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
Expand personal interaction within departments while increasing responsiveness to inbound callers with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Key Expansion Module. Designed for receptionists, administrative staff, managers, and executives, this module simplifies communications with single-button access to the people and features your staff use most.
The optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Key Expansion Module delivers affordable and scalable expansion of programmable line and feature key appearances on Cisco IP Phone 8851, 8861, and 8865 endpoints.
Keys can be customized for frequently used telephony features such as speed dials, offering one-button-to-push access to colleagues contacted most often. It also supports shared-line appearances between administrative staff, knowledge workers, and managers to increase responsiveness and personal interaction with inbound callers.
The IP Phone 8800 Key Module enhances productivity with simpler and more efficient communications.
- Session Line Mode (SLM) user experience for easy transition from 8900/9900 Series IP Phones
- 18 physical, programmable LED line and feature keys per module
- Second-page key provides 18 additional line and feature keys per module using software
- Up to 108 programmable line/feature keys in 3-module configuration
- Graphical, backlit, high-resolution color display makes viewing easy
- One-, two-, and three-module configurations expand scalability and extend phone investment
- Power options include Power over Ethernet (POE) and a local power cube
- A power save plus option reduces power consumption in off hours
- Available in charcoal and white