Duracell Procell Alkaline 9 Volt: PC1604
Duracell Procell Alkaline
9 Volt: PC1604
- Optimal for powering mid- and low-drain professional devices, such as smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- Each battery comes with a "quality warranty"
- Economically packaged in bulk
- Used worldwide and designed in collaboration with manufacturers
- Designed to meet all major quality, safety and environmental standards
Each 9 volt Procell Alkaline battery comes with a "quality warranty."
Design, safety, manufacturing and qualification follow Procell's stringent battery standards, which incorporate ANSI and IEC battery standards.
These batteries are economically packaged in bulk.
Used worldwide by manufacturers, Procell Alkaline batteries have also been designed in collaboration with manufacterers to work best in professional devices.
Best uses for Procell Alkaline 9 volt batteries are in smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, multimeters, medical devices, and microphones.
Click here for return policy information.
Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell World Class Continuous Improvement Program
Nominal Capacity: 673 mAh
Typical Voltage: 9 Volt
AC Impedance: 1700 mq
Typical Weight: 45.0 g (1.6 oz)
Typical Volume: 22.8 cm (1.4 inches)
Terminals: Miniature snap
Operating Temperature Range: negative 4 to 130 degrees F
Recommended Storage: Storage area should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated: 41 degrees to 86 degrees F
Materials: Alkaline-manganese dioxide battery