Procell Alkaline D Battery, 1.5V - PC1300
Procell Alkaline D Battery, 1.5V
- General purpose, professional industrial batteries
- Procell Alkaline D industrial batteries are general purpose batteries, ideal for powering mid and low drain professional devices, such as flashlights, and sensors
- Ideal for powering mid- and low-drain professional devices, which include: flashlights, sensors, and more.
- An example for use would be an automatic faucet, or alarm panel
- Reliable, long-lasting power
Different from prior Procell Alkaline D batteries, these Duracell Procell Alkaline D Batteries hold reliable, long-lasting power.
These Procell batteries are manufactured using superior cell design to ensure high-quality cell construction.
Each Procell battery comes with a "quality warranty," and Procell possesses stringent battery standards to ensure safety, manufacturing, and quality.
They are economically packaged in bulk and individually date-coded for effective inventory management.
Used by manufacturers around the world, Procell Alkaline D batteries have been designed in collaboration with various manufacturers to ensure they work best in professional devices.
They operate at temperatures from negative 4 degrees F to 129.2 degrees F
Click here for return policy information.
Key Features: Reliable performance, designed to meet all major quality, safety an environmental standards
Safety: IEC 60086-5
Materials: ANSI C 18.1M, Part-2
Quality: ISO 14001 and 9001, Duracell World Class Continuous Improvement Program
Typical Applications: Security keypads, sensors, flushometers
Nominal Capacity: 15,476 mAh
Typical Voltage: 1.5 V
AC Impedance at 1kHz: 136
Typical Weight: 139 g (4.9 oz)
Typical Volume: 56.4 cm (3.4 inches)
Operating Temperature Range: negative 4 degrees F to 130 degrees F
Recommended Storage: 42 degrees F to 86 degrees F