Jabra Evolve 30 II MS Stereo Headset
Jabra Evolve 30II MS Stereo Headset
Professional headset with flexible connectivity and great sound for calls and music
- Stay connected, using either USB or jack - Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity
- Easy call management - In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy.
- Plug-and-play setup - Works out of the box with all leading Unified Communications platforms
- Certified for Skype for Business duo headset for VoIP softphone and smartphone
- 3.5 mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect
- Passive noise cancellation
Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal device - such as a smartphone or tablet - to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line.
DECT device: No
Headset bandwidth: Wideband
Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.): USB, 3.5mm jack
Certifications: Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, ULIndustrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Lync, Avaya, Cisco
Speaker sensitivity: 93.6dB SPL @ 1kHz
Microphone type: Electret condenser (ECM)
Cord length: Control cable: 95cm, HS cable: 120cm