Logitech Zone Plus UC - Bluetooth Wireless Headset
Logitech Zone Wireless Plus Bluetooth Headset - UC
This Logitech technology is a Bluetooth headset designed to help you work from anywhere. It's formed with exceptional sound, a flip-to-mute mic, and Qi wireless charging.
This is UC Certified works for any device software.
- Control your acoustic environment with the Logitech Zone Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 up to 30m
- Zone Wireless Plus can connect up to six Logitech Unifying wireless peripherals through a single USB-A receiver.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) reduces unwanted ambient sound.
- Great for music and talking; noise cancelling mic isolates your voice
- Zone Wireless provides an intuitive and simple interface, as well as Qi wireless charging.
- The mic boom also features a flip-to-mute function, sidetone modulation and EQ presets.
- Designed for all-day comfort with silicone padding and soft leatherette cushions.
- You have full control with Logi Tune: the mobile app for iOS, Android, Mac or Windows.
Click here for return policy information.
- Wireless headset
- USB-A receiver
- USB-C adapter3 Charging cable
- Travel Bag
- User documentation
|Compatibility:||Works with all leading platforms; Bluetooth V 5.0|
|Bluetooth:||Bluetooth Version 5.0|
|Wireless Range:||Wireless range: Up to 30m (open field line of sight)|
|Charging:||Qi Wireless charging enabled2 |
USB-A to C3 charging cable: 130 cm
|Zone Wireless Plus Receiver:||Height x Width x Depth: |
35.5 mm x 16.2 mm x 5.3 mm
|System Requirements:||Works with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems. Works with Windows, Mac, or Chrome™ based computer via USB-C, USB-A, Bluetooth and iOS or Android Bluetooth enabled devices.|
|Zone Wireless USB-C Adapter:||Height x Width x Depth: |
25.1 mm x 16.5 mm x 5.3 mm
|Earpad Dimensions:||Height x Width x Depth: |
70.7 mm x 70.7 mm x 16.4 mm
|Headset Dimensions:||Height x Width x Depth: |
174.7 mm x 176.7 mm x 70.7 mm
Weight: .1808 kg
|Microphone:||Type: Omni-directional dual MEMS mic array, |
Frequency response: 85~20kHz @-3dB (ECM mic freq resp)
|Speakers:||Frequency response (music mode): 30~13kHz @ -10dB |
Frequency response (talk mode): 100~8kHz per TIA920
|Warranty:||2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty|