ScreenBeam 1000 EDU
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU
Wireless display and collaboration for classrooms
Teachers can display up to four student screens simultaneously, and with a Windows 10 device can ink and annotate in Office 365 apps and share notes to student devices or the front-of-room display.
ScreenBeam Ghost Inking™ removes all wireless inking latency for a more intuitive and natural pen-to-paper experience and a best-in-class wireless collaboration experience.
Includes the enhanced ScreenBeam Classroom Commander experience, providing both wireless display and student device orchestration for Windows 10 or Chromebook student devices with zero ongoing licensing fees or subscription costs. ScreenBeam 1000 EDU delivers an affordable, easy teacher and student experience, with advanced technology to provide simplicity and scalability for deployment and management.
- Present from laptop, tablet or smartphone wirelessly
- Native screen mirroring solution; no app, no dongle
- Flexible in-room display sharing preference
- Quick Switch Mode to switch between presenters without disconnecting
- Windows 10 native wireless touch and inking
- Integrated HTML-based digital signage player
- Orchestrate and wirelessly display up to 50 student device screens
- Flexible multi-network for staff and guest presenters
- Multi-View Mode allows up to four Windows 10 displays shared on-screen
- 4K and interactive touch panel ready
Click here for return policy information.
|Resolution:||Up to 4K60 (HDMI), 4K30 (Windows 10 Miracast)|
|Ethernet:||10/100/1000-BASE-T RJ-45 LAN (non-concurrent with Network Bridge)|
|Wireless:||Miracast and Local Wi-Fi Mode: 802.11ac dual-band 3x3 MIMO, Network Bridge: 802.11ac dual-band 2x2 MIMO (non-concurrent with Ethernet)|
|Protocol:||WPA2-PSK (AES), PEAP-MSCHAP V2, EAP-TLS|
|Interfaces:||1 x HDMI Output 2 x USB 2.0 Host Type-A 1 x VGA Output 1 x USB 3.0 Host Type-A 1 x Analog 3.5mm audio Output 1 x DC Power Jack|