Wireless display receiver for small business and startups
ScreenBeam 960 wireless display receiver is designed with small businesses in mind, enabling hassle-free native screen mirroring from Windows, Android and Apple devices.
ScreenBeam 960 makes it easy to create an interactive digital workspace by connecting your device to the room display with a single click or swipe. Presenters are untethered to drive content from anywhere in the room and wirelessly collaborate. Extended desktop allows presenters to run additional tasks and actions while presenting, while interactive touch displays and wireless touch enables presenters and viewers to interact with the front-of room display.
Whether you need wireless display in a huddle space or conference room, ScreenBeam easily connects to room displays, projectors, control systems, and UC Room systems via HDMI and USB.
- Native wireless screen mirroring means no apps or wires
- Trouble-free presenting from anywhere in the room
- Collaborate wirelessly with interactive touch display support
- Share any form of content, videos, images, slides, etc.
- Get meetings started quickly, switch presenters seamlessly
- Extended desktop maintains use of device for other actions
- Take advantage of multiport connectivity and high-quality audio
- Designed for commercial applications and dense wireless environments
- Same easy-to-connect experience in every room means minimal training
- Connects to displays, projectors, control systems, and UC Room systems via HDMI and USB
Click here for return policy information.
|Resolution:||Up to 1080p30 resolution|
|Ethernet:||10/100/1000-BASE-T RJ-45 LAN|
|Wireless:||Miracast P2P: 802.11ac dual-band non-DFS, Infrastructure: 802.11n dual-band non-DFS|
|Authentication:||WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), PEAP-MSCHAP V2, EAP-TLS|
|Interfaces:||1 x HDMI Output 1 x VGA Output 1 x VGA Input (Pass-through) 1 x Analog 3.5mm audio output 1 x USB 2.0 Host Type-A 1 x DC Power Jack|